Tahoe Lights | Reed Diffuser


Top notes: citrus, green, fir
Core notes: balsam
Base notes: moss, cedarwood, amber

Tahoe Lights is a fresh cut Christmas tree meets a warm home. This is the perfect scent to bring the outdoors, in. Classic, clean, and fresh, this reed diffuser will create the a sophisticated atmosphere for a cool winter evening. 

Is this a gift? Add a note in your cart before check out and we will hand-write your message!

When first lighting your soy wax candle, be sure to allow it to burn one hour for every 1 inch in diameter of the actual candle size. This will allow a nice even burn on the top and prevent tunnel burning. Trim your wick, with our TF wick cutters, to 1/4" between each burn. Due to the natural nature of our products, be sure to store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or intense lighting.
Burn Time:
Classic 7oz
45-50 hrs
Travel 3.5oz
20-25 hrs
Double Wick 12oz
75+ hrs


All of our candles are individually-poured in California and are non-toxic due to using 100% soy wax we hand-select to ensure the utmost quality and experience. Learn more about our Philosophy


To use, remove cap and place reeds directly into bottle. Each reed diffuser will last 2-3 months. Be sure to flip reeds every 1-2 weeks to ensure long lasting scent. 


PLEASE BE CAREFUL: Harmful or fatal if swallowed.  Use with extreme caution at your own risk. Product contains fragrance oils and may stain or damage surfaces.  Clean up any spills immediately. 

WARNING: This product may be irritating to the skin, eyes, and respiratory system.  Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. This product is combustible. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame.

FIRST AID AND TREATMENT: If eye contact occurs, flush eyes immediately with clean water for 15 minutes. Contact a physician if irritation persists. If skin contact occurs, remove any contaminated clothing. Wash affected areas thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation persists, contact a physician. If product is ingested, give water or milk to dilute and contact a physician or poison control center immediately.

Interested in carrying Tule Fog in your boutique or for an event?
Please click here and fill out our contact form.

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review